Learn how to make this easy Cricut Valentine’s banner. This cute paper garland features love letters sealed with hearts.
If you’re new to Cricut, be sure to check out this post on cutting cardstock.
This post contains affiliate links. By purchasing an item through an affiliate link, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Paper banners are one of my favorite things to make. They’re easy and quick to make, which I love.
This cute envelope banner can be filled with love letters and used like a countdown if desired. Or you can just make it decorative.
DIY Cricut Valentine’s Banner
- Cricut (I use my Cricut Maker 3)
- Scrapbook Paper
- Bone Folder
- Hole Punch
- Baker’s Twine
- Tape (optional)
- SVG (link at bottom of post)
Mix and match the scrapbook paper and cardstock as desired. I love red, pink, and aqua so I chose those colors. But feel free to use your favorite colors and patterns.
If you’re new to Cricut, be sure to check out this post on cutting scrapbook paper.
- Upload the design and cut it. I used scrapbook paper for the envelopes. Each 12 x 12″ sheet fits one envelope.
- Duplicate the hearts as many times as needed and cut those out of cardstock.
- Use a bone folder to fold each envelope. Use the pointy tip of the bone folder to score the edge against a ruler. This makes it easier to fold.
- Apply glue to the flaps of the envelope and press it shut.
- At this stage, you can add love letters if desired.
- Seal the envelopes by gluing cardstock hearts to the envelope flap.
- Place something heavy on the envelopes until the glue dries.
- Use a hole puncher to add holes to the top corners of the envelopes.
- Thread the baker’s twine through the envelope holes. (Make it easier by taping the end of the twine before threading it through the holes.)
- Hang and enjoy.
Other Valentine’s Day Projects
Envelope and Heart SVG
Free downloads are for personal use only. Please do not redistribute or sell.